Celebrate!

Hi Everyone!  This week we have a new challenge over at All That Scraps.  The challenge is Anything Goes.  I just love when we do this because it gives you full license for creativity.  If you would like to join us there are just a few rules:

  • Your project must use a C.C. Designs stamp, including - AmyR, Drozy's Darlings, Mashi's Muffins, Sweet November, Lil Lads & Lolitas & Webbie's Words. It will be deleted if not.
  • Link up with Inlinkz by Apr. 23rd. This challenge will run two weeks.
  • Prize for this challenge is 5 C.C. Designs DIGI stamps of the winners choice

  • For my inspiration this week, I decided to go in a different direction.  I made a gift tag instead of a card.  I think it turned out rather nice!


    I love this sweet little C.C. Designs image "Birthday Cherrie".  This is such a large stamp, she was perfect for a Ranger #8 tag.  I colored her with my Copics markers and matted the tag with BoBunny Isabella paper.  This is one of my absolute favorite new paper collections because it is all PINK!!!!  I hope this gives you some inspiration, and you play along with our new challenge.  Have a wonderful week, and stay crafty.

    Stamps: C.C. Designs Birthday Cherrie; Hero Arts CL498
    Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black; Copics Markers
    Paper: BoBunny Isabella Collection; Papertrey Ink cardstock; Ranger #8 Manilla Craft Tag
    Dies: Die-namics Party Banner; Die-namics Open Bracket Border
    Embellishments: Crystal Stickles; White Opal Perfect Pearls; K and Company gemstones;  White Seam Binding ribbon

    2 comments:

    Natascha said...

    What a cute gift tag. Pink is my favorite color :)

    chrilvian said...

    adorable