Gift Card Cutie

Hi everyone!  This week I created this gift card holder/card using the adorable new Meoples Beep! Beep! rubber stamp.  Our challenge over at All That Scraps is Shaped Cards.  I love this challenge!  It is so refreshing to make something other than a square or A2 card.  I have been able to use my spellbinders Nestabilities in a whole new way.  I know it is hard to see in the picture but I finished the card with some Stickles on her bow and Glossy accents on the Windshield, Tires, headlight, and tailpipe.



We would love to see your shaped card creations for this challenge. There are just a few rules.

  • Your project must use a C.C. Designs stamp, including - AmyR, Drozy's Darlings, Mashi's Muffins, Sweet November, Lil Lads & Lolitas & Webbie's Words. It will be deleted if not.
  • Link up with Inlinkz by May 21st. This challenge will run two weeks.
  • Prize for this challenge is 5 C.C. Designs DIGI stamps of the winners choice

  • I hope this inspires you to create this week.  I can't wait to see your shaped cards.  Have a wonderful week and as always stay crafty!
     
    Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black; Copics Markers
    Cardstock/Paper: Papertrey Ink Cardstock; My Minds Eye "Sky's The Limit"
    Dies: Cloud Trio Die-Namics; Spellbinders Blossom Tags and Accents
    Embellishments: Stickles in Crystal; Ranger Glossy Accents
    

    2 comments:

    Have A Scrap Happy Day said...

    This is crazy cute and I just LOVE the sentiment. Good one!!!

    Amber Milone said...

    Thanks so much, it was fun to make. I just love ATS Meoples!