Summer Card Class Week 1 Day 5 Challenge

Hi everyone!  This is the card I created for the day 5 challenge.  I was inspired by Kristina's window card.  The background was stamped using the Best Mom Ever stamp set from Simon Says Stamp. The sentiment and cupcake was from the Cupcake Party stamp set that I received in my monthly Simon Says Stamp card kit.  I hope you enjoy it, and if you would like to know more details, there is a detailed list of supplies at the end of the post.


Stamps: Best Mom Ever and Cupcake Party by Simon Says Stamp
Inks: Versamark; Peacock Feathers and Tumbled Glass Distress Inks; Papertrey Ink Plum Pudding and Lavender Moon; American Crafts Zing Embossing Powder in White; Uniball white gel pen
Embossing Folder: Courtyard folders by Lifestyle Crafts
Embellishments: Purple and Crystal Stickles
Paper: Bazzil Marshmallow cardstock; Echo Park "Sweet Girl".

1 comment:

Lainie said...

Cute window card. I love the cupcake!