Stencils Or Masks Challenge

Hi all!  This is my first DT entry for the Craft Room Challenge Blog.  I am so excited to be picked for their design team!  All of the ladies are super nice and supportive.


 I am new to this whole stencil/mask thing, so I started out slow.  I took some 6x6 patterned paper from the AC Pumpkin Patch collection and created a spider web background on it with the MFT Spider web Stencil and Dylusions Squeezed Orange ink spray.  I then cut it down to an A2 size and created my card using this as the background paper.  The stamp set I used was the super cute JFY: Halloween Additions from TSG.  The sentiment was from AmyR Stamps Witchful-ful Thinking.  I hope you enjoy my card, and it provides inspiration for you to dig out those stencils/masks.  Have a wonderful week!

7 comments:

Annie said...

Hi Amber :-) Love your DT make and the background is wonderful. Lovely papers and the ghost stamp is so cute.

CRafty Hugs

Annie x

Zoechaos said...

Welcome to the team Amber it is great to have you join us. Love how you have started with us and your fab stencilled card. XOXO Zoe

Esther said...

HI Amber - well you'd never know that you were new to stencils - your card is gorgeous, fab background and great colours, welcome to the team and thanks for making such a great sample for my challenge theme...Esther xx

Suzanne B aka brookfies said...

Hi Amber, lovely to have you on the team! Your card is super, love the background. Wishes, Suzanne

Mervi said...

Hi Amber,
welcome to the team!
Beautiful card, great background;-))m

hazel said...

Hi Amber, welcome to the team - your card is fabulous, I love how you've done the background.
xxx Hazel.

Debi said...

great to have you on the team Amber, love your designs and I love this spooky spiderweb stencil card!! Debi xoxoox