Afternoon Tea Challenge

Hi everyone!  This week Suzanne's challenge over at Craft-Room Challenge blog is Afternoon Tea.  Her picture inspired me this week to make a 3D project along with a card.


I created this adorable tea pot gift box with my Silhouette Cameo.  This is an SVG from the wonderful company SVGCuts.  Mary and Leo are the creative geniuses/owners of this company and I LOVE everything they sell.  If you have a cutting machine that can cut SVG files you need to check out this site! The card was created with an adorable stamp by MFT.  I colored the image in with my Copic markers.  The paper is from Kaisercraft.  With a little gift tucked inside the tea pot I think this would make an adorable presentation for any little girls birthday or maybe even a bridal shower.  I hope you enjoy my inspiration and create an adorable Tea project yourself.  Have a wonderful week!

10 comments:

Kim Dellow said...

Just gorgeous! Kim

Suzanne B aka brookfies said...

WOW..Amber! These are so pretty..beautiful creations! Thank you for a wonderful contribution to my theme. Suzanne x

Zoechaos said...

WOW your teapot is fantastic blow away by your wonderful sample. XOXO Zoe

Zoechaos said...

WOW your teapot is fantastic blow away by your wonderful sample. XOXO Zoe

Annie said...

Absolutely stunning Amber x I have no knowledge of the cameo but that teapot is amazing x gorgeous card too TFS
Hugs Annie x

Mervi said...

fabulous creation an cute card;-))m
ps. Could you consider to put this word verification off!

Esther said...

HI Amber - what an amazing creation, super sweet gift box...my mum's a huge tea pot fan and would love this !! Esther xx

Netty said...

Loving your teapot and sweet card, Annette x

Debi said...

Amber!!! how cool is that teapot gift box!! love it, gorgeous card too, Debi x

Words and Pictures said...

Hopped over from Craft-room Challenge as this was too cute to miss! So sweet and a worthy favourite.
Alison x