Transport

Hi everyone.  Today I am featuring a CAS card I created as inspiration for the newest challenge we have over at the Craft-Room.  Our theme this fortnight is transport.  I decided this was the perfect opportunity to use a stamp set I picked up a while ago called Perfectly Perfect Day by Avocado Stamps.  The patterned paper is from Chickaniddy Crafts called Date Night.  I colored the balloon with my Copic Markers.  I sprinkled on some Color Shine Spray in Tropicana Teal for an accent. The rhinestones were from my stash.  I hope you enjoy it, and join in the fun with your own creation!  Have a wonderful week.

4 comments:

Mervi said...

Fabulous card Amber, beautiful colours.
Sunny greetings;-))m

Zoechaos said...

Love this card Amber and the colour of the balloon is gorgeous. XOXO Zoe

Debi said...

Amber, I do love your cards! you are so good at CAS cards, this is another elegant stunner, Debi xxxx

hazel said...

A fabulous card Amber, I love the colours.
xxx Hazel.