Floral Thank You Card!

Hi there crafty peeps!  I wanted to share with you today a card I created with some of the supplies from the March Simon Says Stamp Card Kit and some fabulous ribbons from Really Reasonable Ribbon.


I layered a few of the papers that came in the kit together on top of some yellow shimmer cardstock. The kit came with a die that punches a row of holes and I used that on the top and bottom of the card. I wove Metal Gray Swiss Dots Grosgrain Ribbon through the holes.  I then stamped the sentiment onto a journal card from the paper collection.  I stamped flowers and leaves from the included stamp set with two different shades of yellow ink and a light gray ink.  I fussy cut them all out and layered them onto the card.  Finally, I created a double layered bow with the same Metal Gray Swiss Dots Grosgrain Ribbon and Lemon Delicate Stitched Satin Ribbon.

I hope you enjoy my sun-shiny Thank You card and it inspires you to make something cheerful as well today.  Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: