Red, White and Blue Challenge at RRR

Hi there Crafty Peeps!  It is time for another challenge over at the Really Reasonable Ribbon Blog.  Bonnie is challenging all of us to use the theme of Red, White and Blue plus ribbon to create something fun.  This could be patriotic themed for the upcoming Memorial Day and 4th of July Holidays in the US or just something for every day with those colors.


I couldn't resist creating another fabulous card with my 2015 Patriotic Creativity Kit from PollysPaper Etsy Shop.  I inked all of the digi papers around the edges with Faded Jeans Distress Ink.  I then layered several of them together on a mat of dark red cardstock.  I created a triple loop bow with the new Electric Blue Satin with Grosgrain Edge Ribbon from the May Ribbon Club Kit.  I then topped it with a large red glitter enamel dot.  I hope you like the card and it inspires you to go create something for this new challenge.  Have a wonderful day!

No comments: