Really Reasonable Ribbon November Blog Hop

 
Hi there crafty ribbon lovers!  Today is the day for the November Blog Hop at Really Reasonable Ribbon. The design team and I have come up some beautiful projects with the new Silver and Gold Mix ribbon club assortment.



If you are following along you should have come here from Jennifer's Blog.  If not, head over to the Really Reasonable Ribbon Blog to start at the beginning.

I  made a card using several products from Fun Stampers Journey and ribbons/lace from the Really Reasonable Ribbon Store.

 
I stamped and colored with Copic Markers the snow lady from my Ethel Winter Stamp Set.  I then layered several papers from the Yummy Prints paper pack.  I embossed a piece of Pool Play cardstock with the Happy Holidays embossing folder and added it to the layers of patterned paper.  I then stamped the sentiment on a banner strip from the Cheerful Trees Stamp Set.  I layered the snow lady and sentiment onto the card front with foam tape.  I added Journey Glaze and Journey Sparkle Dust to my snow lady.  I added several Holiday Elements Journey Sequins to the card as well. 
 
The ribbons I used around the middle are Shell Gray Shimmer Satin and Judy White Crochet Lace.  The bow at the top is made from Random Stars on Light Silver Satin Ribbon.  I made the triple loop bow with my Bow-It-All tool
 
I hope you enjoy my Christmas card I created with the beautiful new ribbons from the November Ribbon Assortment.  Now head on over to Bonnie's Blog which is the next on our hop.  Have a wonderful crafty day!

14 comments:

Jennifer Scull said...

how fun is your glittery snow lady?! love all of the pinks! :)

Ina Good said...

love glittery snowman card and ribbons perfect for this lovely card!

Leslie said...

Super cute, Amber! Love that image, color palette and all the shimmery/glittery goodness!

Bunny said...

I like that you used 3 different ribbons/lace in your card. Very pretty.

Bonnie Garby said...

Great Christmas card Amber. I love the adorable glittery snowman and what a great color combination!

Anita said...

Beautiful! I love the glitter.

Elizabeth Hart said...

Love the fun whimiscal colors for this seasonal card - really a delight.

Kathy/NorthCarolina said...

This is sooooo cute! I love her fashionable chapeau! Only you would do a pink snowman...Love it!!!

Unknown said...

Your snow lady is so cute. Thank you for sharing her.

cherry said...

This is soooo cute Amber!

Jill said...

What a cute little card. I love the snow lady, and the ribbons make a nice touch. Thank you so much for sharing.

Amy C. said...

What a sweet card! Love the sparkle!

Denise Bryant said...

Darling card! Love the silver ribbon with the stars pattern!

JennyH said...

Cute snowman card, that lovely silver bow is stunning : )