Really Reasonable Ribbon February Blog Hop


Hey there!  Today is the day for the February Blog Hop at Really Reasonable Ribbon.  The design team and I have cooked up some beautiful projects with the new Purple and Green Mix.


If you are following along you should have come here from Ginny's Blog.  If not, head over to the Really Reasonable Ribbon Blog to start at the beginning.

For my project, I decided to make a St. Patrick's Day card with two of the ribbons in the mix.  I used patterned paper from the new Authentique Lucky 6x6 paper pad.  I inked all of the edges in Mowed Lawn Distress Ink and matted it all in purple cardstock.  I cut out Irish Blessing from the same patterned paper pad.  The image of the Irish maiden is from a digital collage I purchased off of Etsy. I added a few emerald green rhinestones to add some sparkle.  The two ribbons I used are Kiwi Shimmer Satin and Grape Plaid Ribbon.  Finally I added a few Mulberry roses in white and purple as another accent for the card.


I hope you enjoy this cute vintage St. Patrick's Day card. Now head on over to Bonnie's Blog which is the next on our hop. Have a wonderful crafty day!

27 comments:

stamping sue said...

That green satin ribbon looks beautiful tied up into that bow
stamping sue
http://stampingsueinconnecticut.blogspot.com/

Teresa said...

Super cute card Amber... I just love the colors this month :)

Robin said...

Totally adorable! I love the paper you used and your bow is just gorgeous! Hugs, Robin

Kathy/NorthCarolina said...

This is so sweet.....love your Irish lady...and that amazing bow! Wow!

Bonnie Garby said...

Fantastic card Amber. I love the purple and green together on a St. Patty's card. It looks great!

Pattie J. said...

AH! that beautiful Irish Green. super green, and s super creation.

Gloria Stengel said...

I love this card! That ribbon bow with the flowers is amazing! Great job!

Judy said...

Lovely card. Thanks for sharing your special talents with us.

Mixed Media/ Altered Crafts said...

Gorgeously Done!

newfiecrafter(Marilyn) said...

Sweet card love that multi- loop satin bow .

Kim said...

Your card is so pretty! Love ribbon decorations and floral accent.

Iris said...

So sweet - love the layers and the ribbons.
isoscia at aol dot com

krcmasterpiece said...

I love the purple & green theme!!

Sandy said...

Love the sweet image.

Michele K. Henderson said...

I love your bright cheerful cards!

Unknown said...

Lovin' your card with the beautiful bow and flowers! Just gorgeous! Thanks for sharing your talents.

Darlene said...

Awesome! I am loving all the wonderful purple/green inspiration throughout the hop! Fabulous card Amber!

Sherry Butcher said...

Wonderful, love how you added the mulberry Roses and matched it to the paper. TFS.

Karen Letchworth said...

What a fabulous card, Amber. You're always so creative.
Blessings,
Karen

Unknown said...

I love this vintage St. Patrick's Day card using the fabulous RRR ribbon collection. Great job.
Sierra

Sue D said...

Wonderful vintage card and the ribbon and flowers are the perfect embellishment.

Regena said...

Ur card is adorable!!

Unknown said...

Very pretty I really like the colors and the softness of your vintage card.

Maria said...

Gorgeous card. Stunning,wonderful coloured ribbons

Denise Bryant said...

Beautiful card! I love these colors together!

Diane said...

Just gorgeous Amber,

Hugs Diane

Laura said...

Super Lovely! xo