Really Reasonable Ribbon April Blog Hop

 
Hi there crafty ribbon lovers!  Today is the day for the April Blog Hop at Really Reasonable Ribbon. The design team and I have come up some beautiful projects with the new Red and Turquoise Collection


If you are following along you should have come here from Jennifer's Blog.  If not, head over to the Really Reasonable Ribbon Blog to start at the beginning.


I created this greeting card using the stamp set from the April Card Kit from Simon Says Stamp and ribbon from this month's ribbon assortment.  I stamped the flowers and leaves with several different colors of ink in my collection onto an A2 sized white card base.  I then stamped the sentiment onto a scrap piece of the same cardstock and die cut it out with a pierced fishtail flags die.  I popped it up with foam tape and added it to the card base.  I wrapped two pieces of 3/8" Quatrefoil Print on Turquoise Satin Ribbon on the top and bottom of the sentiment.  I added stickles to the centers of each flower for some sparkle.  I also added journey glaze to the sentiment to add more dimension.

I hope you enjoyed my cheerful greeting card using the new Red and Turquoise Collection.  Now head on over to Bonnie's Blog which is the next on our hop.  Have a wonderful crafty day!

21 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sweet card, like the soft colors.

Bonnie Garby said...

What a pretty CAS card Amber. I love the turquoise ribbon with all the other muted summery colors. Very pretty.

cherry said...

Beautiful Amber and congrtas on the new baby!

Diane said...

Pretty card with pretty Spring colors!!

Jennifer Scull said...

what a happy, springtime card! the turquoise ribbon from the kit is wonderful here! :)

Denise Bryant said...

Pretty card! Love the colors and the pretty ribbon you used!

Teresa Godines #6857 said...

Sweet card. The ribbon is a perfect addition

Gail said...

Hi Amber - I am loving these pretty beautiful colors on your card and the added lovely ribbon! Nice job! TFS

Sherri P said...

Sweet and simple. Like it

Deborah said...

What a happy card makes me smile I think everyone is ready for bright colors and sunshine tfs.

Vicki said...

Lovely CAS card, Amber!

Lisa Lynn said...

What a fun card that is bright and cheery.

Nancy Hill said...

Bright and beautiful card. Love the ribbon.

Sue D said...

Love the cheery colors!

Jill said...

Cute little card, love the colors. Thank you so much for sharing.

Edwina said...

So pretty! Love your card. I like that blue ribbon. I hope it is okay to hoard it for a little while. :) Thanks for sharing. Edwina Brown

Miranda said...

Very pretty! Love the colors!

Debbie Adams said...

What a lovely card. I love the bright colors of the flowers. I like the idea of creating a border above and below your sentiment. :D

Sherry Butcher said...

Great card and I love that Turquoise Satin Ribbon. Thanks for sharing.

Kathy/NorthCarolina said...

I love the clever way you used the ribbon here! It's just like a blue sky in springtime!

Gloria Stengel said...

Fresh and fun! Love the way you did the ribbon and the sentiment!