Catch A Wave Birthday Card

Hi Everyone!  It was so rainy here this weekend that I had plenty of time to spend in my craft room.  I made this card for the MFT Wednesday Sketch Challenge #82.  I was so excited to use this little surfer dude for the first time along with some paper that I picked up a month or two ago.  The paper line is by Authentique, and it is called Fresh



I colored the surfer's face, hands, and feet using my Spectrum Noir markers.  His suit and surfboard are paper pieced using the same paper line.  I decided to fussy cut him out, so I could pop him up with dimensional adhesive.  The file tab and waves border dies are from MFT.  The flower is an SVG file from SVG Cuts that I cut out using my eCraft.  The hemp twine is from MME.  I machine stitched the papers for each layer with white thread.


The inside was finished using all of the same material as the outside.  I hope you enjoy this card.  It was certainly a lot of fun to make.  Of course, it is hard not to have fun with the wonderful products MFT puts out.  Please leave and comments or questions below.  I absolutely love hearing from everyone that visits my blog.  Have a wonderful week, and as always stay crafty!

2 comments:

Mona Pendleton said...

Adorable card Amber! Love all the layers an sweet surfer!

Amber Milone said...

Thanks so much Mona! I had a lot of fun making a card with this cute little surfer dude.