#Stamptember Sneak Peak

Today I am sharing a card I created as a sneak peak into one of the wonderful #Stamptember products being released September 1st at Simon Says Stamp


This adorable set is called Tons Of Hearts.  It is loaded with many solid and outline hearts of all sizes.  I decided to use my Tim Holtz mini Distress inks to stamp the solid hearts on Distress Watercolor Cardstock.  I took this technique from a video Kristina Werner posted recently.  After I was done with that, I took the matching outline stamps and stamped it over some of the watercolor hearts with Black Licorice Hybrid Ink from My Favorite Things.  I finished the card by adding a sentiment on a band of 40lb Bazzil Velum embossed with Ranger Black Sparkle embossing enamel.  I made another watercolor piece of cardstock with the same colors of Distress Ink.  I die cut some hearts out of it, covered them in clear Wink of Stella and Glossy Accents, and added them to the velum band.  I am really happy how this card turned out.  I hope you enjoy this and head over to the Simon Says Stamp Blog and Store starting September 1st for a month of fun and new products.

No comments: