CCD September Preview Day 1

Hi crafty peeps!  Today I am sharing with you a peak into two of the awesome stamps that will be available at the CC Designs Store Thursday September 4th at 9:00pm EST.


I used the brand new CCD Autumn's Mum stamp.  I colored her up with my Copic markers and cut her out with a Spellbinders die.  It is hard to see in the picture but I added clear Wink of Stella to the flower.  The patterned paper is from the Echo Park Reflections Fall collection.  The layout was created using the newest blueprints die-namics from MFT.  The sentiment is from the new AmyR Happy Harvest Sentiments and was stamped and embossed on brown paper.  Lastly, I made a bow using my Zutter Bow-It-All and ribbon from Really Reasonable Ribbon.  The button is a paver red Button from MFT and the twine is from my stash.

Visit the CC Designs blog to view all of the other inspiration today.


2 comments:

Tarah DeMerchant said...

Sweet card. I love the coloring and the bow! Thanks for sharing

Ode to Paper said...

Great card, great colors!