Christmas Decor Challenge at the Craft Room Bog

Hi there crafty peeps!  I am sharing today a Christmas Décor project I made for the new challenge up on the Craft Room Challenge Blog.  I have 6 décor blocks that I got in a kit from my local scrapbooking store.  They each have a small nail in them that allows you to hang 6 tags.  I change them with every season/holiday.  I decided to get a head start on my Christmas decorating, and created some tags to hang on them.  They spell out "Joyful".


I used green paper from Hobby Lobby for mats.  The patterned paper is from the "Hollyday" collection by American Crafts.  I created the bows with my Bow It All tool and ribbon from Really Reasonable Ribbon.  The green gems are from BoBunny and the poinsettia glitter embellishments are Recollections from Michaels.  Head on over to the blog to see the rest of the inspiration and to join in the challenge!

2 comments:

Debi said...

these are very cool Amber :-) Debi xxxx

hazel said...

What a brilliant idea Amber, I love them - think I'll have to see if hubby's got some spare wood in the garage.
xxx Hazel.