Weekly TSG156 Challenge



Hi there again, and Happy Sunday!  It has been cloudy all day here, so I thought it would be the perfect day to make my first TSG challenge card.  I am happy with how it turned out.  I must admit it is more simple than my cards usually are, but I really wanted the focal point to be the great paper line.  I used a 6x6 paper collection from We Are Memory Keepers called "Down the Boardwalk".  It is so warm with all of the yellow, teals, and reds but it also has a worn beachy feel.  It makes me long to feel my feet in the sand and go searching for shells!  The sentiment and shells are from the coordinating stamps that go along with the paper line.  I used Spellbinders Labels Eight to cut and emboss the sentiment.  I brought out the gray accents in the paper with a nice light gray grosgrain ribbon from May Arts.


 I used Tim Holtz Distress Markers in Rusty Hinge and Scattered straw to watercolor the shells.  I then added a little bling to them with Stickles in Tropical Tangerine. 


The inside was finished using the same paper and stamp line.  I used Worn Lipstick and Mustard Seed Distress Markers for the small flower.  I really enjoyed making this card, and I hope you all enjoy it as well.  Happy crafting!

No comments: