Happy Holidays Shaker Card and Really Reasonable Ribbon

Hey there crafty peeps!  Today I am sharing a shaker card I made over at the Really Reasonable Ribbon blog.
 

I created the shaker part of this card with a nested ticket die set from Sizzix and a beautiful acetate sheet that was printed with a cardinal image.  The frame was made with some silver glitter cardstock. I filled it with sequins from my overly large collection ( I am in love with sequins).  I stamped the "Happy Holidays" sentiment on the acetate with Jet Black Staz-On ink.

I then added a spectacular bow using some wonderful ribbons and cording from the Really Reasonable Ribbon shop.  I first wrapped a length of Wavy Vertical Stripe Red/White Satin Ribbon.  I then wrapped Metallic Silver String around the card four times.  I created a bow with my Bow-it-All tool out of both of the above and adhered them layered onto the card.  I then adhered a white button and red glitter enamel dot on top to finish it all off. 

I hope you enjoy my shaker card, and try one out for yourself.  It would make such a wonderful surprise for your loved ones.  Remember that the shop has a whole entire section of ribbons and fibers for all of your holiday card making/crafting needs.  Have a wonderful day!

No comments: