CCD June Preview Day One!

Hi every one!  I am back today to preview one of the new stamps that will be available next week in the CC Designs store.  Christine has cooked up some wonderful new images just in time for all your summer cards.  I am previewing Beach Ball Birgitta today.


I colored her up with my Copic Markers.  I added Glossy Accents to her sunglasses and gold Wink of Stella to her beach ball.  The patterned paper is Summer Lovin by Carta Bella.  I also used pearlescent velum and embossed it with a Lifestyle Crafts Anchor Embossing Folder.  I just LOVE this embossing folder, and snatched it up as soon as I saw it at the store.  The layout was created using the MFT Blueprints 5 die-namics.  I added a little bling with some sequins from my stash and rounded the corners with my corner chomper to finish it off.  I hope you enjoy my card.  Hop on over to the blog to see what the rest of the DT has created, and link up to win a prize!

No comments: