Welcome Fall

I created this card for the Wednesday Sketch Challenge (MFTWSC87) over at MFT.  I just love this little ALM stamp.  It makes me long for crisp weather and the leaves turning colors.

I stamped on to Ultra Smooth Premium cardstock from Crafter's Companion with Versafine Onyx Black ink.  I then colored her using my Spectrum Noir markers.  The paper collection is an oldie but goodie from We R Memory Keepers called Autumn Splendor.  This is one of my favorite fall collections of all time, so I bought a lot when it came out last year, lol!  The scallop borderlayered rose, and mini tab are Die-Namics from MFT.  I tied the button off with natural twine from the Prairie Trims kit at Montana Misfits.  I used brown thread to do a messy machine stitch around my papers.  Last but not least I added a little sparkle to the pumpkin using Stickles in Orange Peel.

 
I finished the inside with the same materials as the outside.  I added another little sentiment, and left the rest blank for a personal message.
 



I hope you enjoy this little card, and start welcoming fall!  Please leave any comments or questions below.  I always love hearing from you!  Happy Labor Day Weekend, and as always stay crafty!

No comments: