Really Reasonable Ribbon March Blog Hop



Hey there!  Today is the day for the March Blog Hop at Really Reasonable Ribbon.  The design team and I have cooked up some beautiful projects with the new Spring Rainbow Assortment .


If you are following along you should have come here from Ginny's Blog.  If not, head over to the Really Reasonable Ribbon Blog to start at the beginning.

For my card I used a new stamp set I purchased from Stampin Up called "Sheltering Tree".  This stamp set is so fun! You piece together the tree and accents in the colors and arrangement you want.  I made a spring "blooming" tree to match the fun colorful spring ribbon included in the assortment.  I inked up each of the elements in the stamp set with Stampin Up ink.  Before I stamped it on my watercolor paper, I sprayed it lightly 3 times with water to give it a watercolored look.  The sentiment is stamped in Versafine Onyx Black ink to stand out.  The patterned paper is from My Minds Eye and the Cardstock is Strawberry Slush Cardstock from Stampin Up.  I wrapped Delicate Stitched Satin Tropic and 3/8" Funky Flowers on Coral Rose Grosgrain around the center of the card and then created a bow with my Bow-It-All Tool and more Delicate Stitched Satin Tropic ribbon.


I hope you enjoy this bright springtime card. Now head on over to Bonnie's Blog which is the next on our hop. Have a wonderful crafty day!

25 comments:

Kathy/NorthCarolina said...

Oh, I loooove your beautiful tree! It just sings springtime! wrapping the ribbon around the center makes for such a pretty background, and your bow is perfection!

Becky said...

What a beautiful image and gorgeous bow.

cjgusloff57 said...

A very pretty spring time card!I am craving all the pastels right now!

Teresa said...

Your card is so pretty! I love the colors and the tree in the center is gorgeous....

Darlene said...

What a beautiful springtime creation! LOVE IT!! Thanks for inspiration!

Debbie K. said...

Such a pretty card and the colors are perfect!

Bonnie Garby said...

What a beautiful card Amber. I love your color selection and that bow it bee-utiful!

Karen Letchworth said...

I love your card, Amber and WOW what a great bow. Have a blessed week.
Karen
www.karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com

Stephanie McKnight said...

Love the colors chosen, and your bow is fabulous!

Michele K. Henderson said...

Love this sweet spring card! Such pretty colors!

Dana Joy said...

My goodness this is one pretty card. Love that gorgeous bow!

Mixed Media/ Altered Crafts said...

Gorgeous card & pretty bow!

Amy C. said...

Gorgeous color combination!

vilinke said...

Great card and love the triple bow diden`t see one befor. I will have to trie one my self. You could put a tutorial on.

Judy said...

Lovely card. I'm sure it was fun using all those colors for the tree and card. Your bow is gorgeous! Thanks for sharing.

usagypsy said...

That tree is great! I haven't bought stamps in a while, but the tree is very tempting. I so love that color of the bow too!

Unknown said...

This is really a pretty card, and that bow just gives it a big kiss of perfection.
Sierra

Cathy said...

this is really a very pretty card!
cathyplus5,blogspot.com

miatagal said...

Gorgeous card, Amber and beautiful colour selection! Thanks for sharing!

Barb

Saundra A. said...

Beautiful lovely happy card and the ribbon just makes it so much more.

nancy carroll said...

What a gorgeous card, that tree is stunning, love that bow!

Unknown said...

I love your beautiful card very Spring.Great colors too

Regena said...

very nice ..love the color combo

Migdalia said...

A wonderful card. Great job!
Have a wonderful day,
Millie
Crafting With Creative M

Sue D said...

Lovely tree and beautiful bow!