Happy Halloween!

Hi everyone!  After a super long hiatus, I am back doing what I love again.  I apologize for my long absence. I was struggling with some personal things for the last month, and really just needed to focus on getting myself back to myself so to speak.  I am so happy to say my first project back is for this weeks Challenge #177 over at There She Goes.


 I got to use one of my favorite Halloween sets "Bugs and Hisses" from TSG.  The DP is "Black Widow" from We R Memory Keepers.  I used my Tim Holtz Distress inks in Spiced Marmalade, Dusty Concord, Wild Honey and Shabby Shutters to ink up a spooky background.  The twine is Halloween twine from Doodlebug. 


Of course, none of my cards would be complete without a little bling.  I used orange peel stickles for the tree and ghosts.  The sentiment was inked in white pigment ink, and then heat embossed with some glitter embossing powder.  I thought it gave it a spooky iridescent look.

 
I finished the inside with another cute stamp and sentiment from the same set.  I hope all of you enjoy my card.  I promise there will be plenty more to come now that I am feeling better.  Have a wonderful fall weekend, and as always stay crafty!


No comments: