Thankful For You

Hi Everyone!  I hope you are keeping warm, and for anyone on the east coast, please stay safe.  My thoughts and prayers are with you.  Here is the card I created for this weeks Wednesday Sketch Challenge at MFT. 

 
 
I used the cute PI Pumpkin Patch Girl stamp set for this card.  I colored her with my Spectrum Noir markers on Ultra Smooth Premium Cardstock by Crafter's Companion.  The designer paper is from the Autumn Spice collection by Lily Bee Designs.   The flower and sentiment banner are cut from the Flower and Leaf Trio and Sentiment Strips Die-Namics.  I added Stickles in Orange Peel to give the pumpkins a little extra bling. 
 
 
I finished the inside with the same materials as the outside of the card.  I hope you like this little fall card I whipped up for the challenge over at MFT.  Have a wonderful week!


No comments: