Spring Chicks

Wow it has been super long since I have posted any of my cards.  Life has just been so crazy lately, and I have had time to make the cards, just not photographing and posting them.  I recently made a large purchase from All That Scraps, and had to play around with my goodies.  I am entering this card for the Anything Goes Challenge at ATS and the Sketch Challenge over at TSG. 



I colored this image with my Hardtmuth woodless coloured pencils and odorless mineral spirits.  I was on the fence about how the sky turned out, but after debating about it for a while, I decided to roll with it.  I hope you enjoy this little spring card, and puts you in the mood for Easter.  You can view all my supplies below.  Have a wonderful week, and stay crafty!

Stamps: C.C. Designs Spring Peeps Rubber Stamps; AmyR Stamps Eggstra Special Sentiments Rubber Stamps
Paper: We R Memory Keepers Cotton Tails; Recollections Pastel Cardstock Pack
Pencils: KOH-I-NOOR Hardtmuth Woodless Colour Pencils; Gemini Masterpiece Odorless Mineral Spirits
Spellbinders Dies: Standard Circles Large; Labels Eight
Embellishments: Diamond Stickles; Kaisercraft BASICS Black Rhinestones; Celebrate It Easter ribbon

2 comments:

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

OMGosh they are so super cute, love this fabulous card design and the spring chicks! Thanks for playing with us over at All That Scraps!!!

Tracy said...

hee hee Those multi-colored peeps are too cute! So glad you shared them with us this week for the challenge at TSG!