Masculine Card

When TSG announced their Masculine challenge this week I had no idea what to do.  I am really more of a girly feminine crafter.  I didn't even know if I had any stamps to use for this.  I sat down and went through my stash, and came across the perfect stamp. 

 
This little guy is from TSG's Cutie Pi set.  Since I am a scientist myself, this is one of my absolute favorite sets.  I am using the sketch from the current Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge.  I hope you enjoy my card.  Have a wonderful week and stay crafty!
 
Stamps: TSG Cutie Pi
Paper: Papertrey Ink Cardstock; Family Ties by Pebbles
Inks: Copic markers; Sakura white gel pen; Memento Tuxedo Black; Versafine Onyx Black
Embelishments: The Paper Studio Gemstones; American Crafts Bakers Twine


1 comment:

Crafty Math Chick said...

Bravo! For a person who didn't know what to do with a msaculine card - this rocks! Love that plaid paper and the cute scientist! Thanks for playing along with TSG - we love your work!