CC Designs Birthday Blog Hop Winner

Hi all!
I have a quick post today to announce the winner from the comments that were left on my blog.  First off, I would like to say thank you for all the incredibly sweet comments.  I appreciate it more than you know!  Secondly I would like to thank you all for supporting CC Designs.  I love this company, I am so happy that it has been around for 7 years.  I know there will be many more great years to come.  Now, without further ado, the random winner is....... Jackie Andino

Jackie Andino said...
Happy Birthday C. C Design !!! Love all your stamps and great customer service . Amber you are always so inspiring with your creations Thank you

Thank you so much Jackie for your very sweet comment.  It really made my day!  Please contact Christine christine@ccdesignsrubberstamps.com to claim your prize.  Please put "Blog Hop Winner" in the subject line of your email.

No comments: