CCD August Preview Day 1

I everyone!  Today C.C. Designs is previewing their new stamps for the Month of August on the blog


This adorable new Meoples stamp is called Witches Away.  The sentiment is from the new AmyR Spooked Out stamp set.  These stamps along with many others will be available for purchase starting Thursday August 7th at 11am. 

I colored the image with my Copic Markers and accented with some Stickles.  The patterned paper is from the Tricks and Treats collection by Pebbles. All of the paper is edged with Distress Ink in Black Soot.  The moon is edged in Spiced Marmalade. The ribbon and twine are from Really Reasonable Ribbon.  The little Bats are cut from a CC Cutters Die available in the shop and I covered them with glossy accents.  I stamped the sentiment and embossed it with detail white embossing powder from Ranger.

I hope you enjoy my card.  Head on over to the blog to see what the rest of the DT has created!

No comments: