C.C. Designs October Preview Day 1

Today on the blog we are previewing the new C.C. Designs stamps that will be available Wednesday October 3rd at the C.C Designs Store.  I have used the cute new stamp called Rodney's Ride.

 
 I colored him with my Copic markers and fussy cut him out leaving a thin white border.  I mounted him to my card using foam tape.  I added some dazzle with Gold and Silver Wink of Stella on his antlers and the Christmas bulb car.  The complete list of the supplies I used can be found at the end of my post.  Head on over to the blog to see the rest of the wonderful creations from the DT.  I hope you enjoy! 
 
Stamps: CC Designs Rodney's Ride; AmyR Happy Christmas
Paper: MFT black Licorice; CC Designs Copic Quality 110lb cardstock; Doodlebug Santa Express
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black; Copic Markers; Distress Mowed Lawn; Gold and Silver Wink of Stella
Accents: Ranger Glossy Accents; Doodlebug Sprinkles Christmas Assortment; Red Sheer Organza Really Reasonable Ribbon; Ranger white super fine detail embossing powder
 


No comments: