Heart with Ribbon Challenge at Really Reasonable Ribbon

Hi there! Today is the start of a new challenge over at the Really Reasonable Ribbon blog.  Bonnie has challenged us to use the theme "Hearts with ribbon" on a crafty project.  I created this Valentine below with ribbon from the Really Reasonable Ribbon store and hearts hanging from the little girl's umbrella.  Isn't that vintage image so sweet?!  I used paper from BasicGrey's "True Love" collection.  I matted it all with Wild Cherry cardstock from MFT.  The doilies peaking out are cut with an MFT die on red glitter cardstock.  I added Stickles in Christmas Red to the hearts in the image as well. 


The ribbon I used for the bow and band is Red Sheer Organza with Satin Center.  I created the bow with my Zutter Bow It All Tool.  I added some roses in red and white and some white leaves all from Wild Orchid Crafts which Bonnie carries in the store.  I hope you will head over to the blog and join in all the fun!

3 comments:

Kathy/NorthCarolina said...

Amber, I love this card! That vintage image is so sweet, and the layering is fabulous! What a vintage treasure!

Mixed Media/ Altered Crafts said...

Beautiful flower & ribbon assortment on your Valentine!Gorgeous!

Unknown said...

S W E E T !!! <3