Beautiful Fuchsias

Hi there crafty peeps!  I am back today to share with you a A6 top folding card I created with the new Fuchsia Bouquet stamp from Heartfelt Creations and beautiful ribbon from the Really Reasonable Ribbon Store.


First, I stamped the image on Canson 140lb cold press watercolor paper with Versafine Onyx Black ink.  I also clear embossed the ink before coloring.  I then water-colored it with my Spectrum Aqua markers.  I cut it out with a rectangle spellbinders die and before I took it out I inked the edges with Old Paper Distress ink which created a clean border around the image.  I matted it with black and purple cardstock.  The patterned paper in the background is also from Heartfelt Creations Delicate Asters Collection.  The sentiment is from the new Anna Griffin Minc Foil starter set.  It is hard to see in the picture but I foiled it with purple metallic foil.  I then matted it onto black cardstock and fussy cut around the edges. 

I used ribbons and lace from really reasonable ribbon to create a band around the card.  They are 1.5" Ivory Crochet Lace and 5/8" Plaid Purple Ribbon.  I also created a triple loop bow with the same plaid ribbon and my Bow-It-All tool.  I hope I inspired you to create something beautiful with flowers and ribbon.  Have a wonderful day!

No comments: