Really Reasonable Ribbon Welcome Spring Challenge

Hi there crafty peeps!  Today is the start of a new challenge over at the Really Reasonable Ribbon Blog.  I created a fun shaker card as my inspiration for this challenge.


All of the supplies and stamped images are from the latest month's Simon Says Stamp Kit.  I created the shaker element by making a shaker pocket with my We R Memory Keepers Fuse tool.  I then layered the stamped bunnies along with my die cut grass onto the bottom of the pocket frame with my sentiment strip.  I added some of the Hyacinth Double Faced Satin Ribbon to the top and tied it in a simple knot.  I hope you enjoy my Welcome Spring card and will join in on this new challenge.  Have a wonderful day!

1 comment:

Kathy/NorthCarolina said...

Oh, goodness, Amber! This is soooooooo totally adorable! What a FUN card! Happy Easter!