Spring Botanical Thanks

Hi there crafty peeps!  I am back today to share a cute 4 bar thank you card I created using several stamps and products from Fun Stampers Journey and some beautiful ribbon from Really Reasonable Ribbon.


I stamped several FSJ images and colored them with my Copic Markers.  I layered them onto a stamped background wound with Black Burlap String.  I mounted this all to a piece of 3 1/2 X 2 1/2 inch purple cardstock from FSJ.  I added a few enamel dots for an accent.  I also covered the stamped bee with Journey Glaze.  I mounted the focal panel onto striped patterned paper after creating a sash and bow with Yellow Plaid Ribbon.  Finally I mounted the entire front to a card base made with the same purple cardstock from FSJ.  I hope you enjoy my spring thank you card.  Have a wonderful day!

No comments: