Can You Case It? Challenge #137

Hi there crafty peeps!  Wow, it has been so long since I have posted.  As some of you may know, I freed up all my commitments this summer to go on maternity leave.  Well, my little angel is now just shy of three months and I am the creative bug again.  I decided to participate in the Can You Case It?  Challenge this week.  It is a color challenge which I just love!


I created a fun and fast card using all products from Fun Stampers Journey.  The stamp set is called Flock Together which is a set you can receive for free as part of our Bloom Benefits program.  I cut out a panel of Whip Cream cardstock with my Journey Rectangles.  I then stamped three feathers in Bubble Gum and River Stone inks.  I then stamped the coordinating sentiment in Black Licorice ink over the feathers.  I created a background piece with my new Confectionary Days Pan Pastels in Sweet Pear and Bubble Gum.  I adhered my stamped panel to the background and wrapped Bubble Gum Satin Ribbon around the bottom.  I then adhered this to Whip Cream cardstock.  I popped the whole panel up onto an A2 size card base made from Sweet Pear cardstock.  Finally, I added a few silver Special Celebration sequins to bring in more of that Gray element.  I hope you enjoy my take on this week's challenge  Have a great day!

8 comments:

char said...

OMGoodness Amber. Your card is GORGEOUS! Love the layers and feathers. THANK you for playing with us at CYCI? this week!!!

Unknown said...

Hi Amber, I love your sweet card. I especially love the softly sponged background, so pretty! Thanks for joining us at Can You Case It? --Elizabeth Jeanne (Happy Stamper)

Christine Pennington said...

Hi Amber! This totally rocks! Love it. Thanks for joining us at CYCY... Christine

Crystal O. Minkler said...

Beautiful card, Amber!! I really love the background you made with the pan pastels! Thanks for joining us this week at CYCI!
~ Crystal

Kim said...

Amber, I love your card. It is beautiful! Thanks for joining the challenge at Can You Case It? - Kim

HolyLise said...

I love your card :)
The stamps are so cute and the entire layout is just gorgeous!!!

Thanks for joining us at this week's CYCI challenge - Josefine

Sherri Thacker said...

This is really beautiful. Congrats on your new baby!!

StampedbyChris said...

Very cute card! Love the sparkles.
Hugs
Chris # 11