Catch a Wave!

Hi Everyone!  Boy it has been a while since posting on here it seems.  The week has been so busy with the 4th, I feel all turned around.  This little card I made for the MFT Wednesday Stamp Club Challenge #79.  I just love this little PI Surfer Chick from MFT!  I also used one of my new banner dies from the Surf's Up VIP collection to make the banner.  The yellow cardstock is from Core'dinations.  I once again used my We R Memory Keepers Down the Boardwalk 6x6 paper pad.  I really love the weathered beachy look this paper line has.  The faux stitching was stamped using a CTHM set called Simple Stitches.  I made the flower from a Tim Holtz Sizzix die called Tattered Flowers.  The center is a decorative brad from Theresa Collins Everyday Moments collection.


I colored the little girl's hair and skin with Spectrum Noir markers.  I will list the exact colors at the end of this entry.  I paper pieced her wet suit and the surf board.  Of course I could not leave it without some stickles, so I added some to the flower and the board in Crystal. 


The inside was finished using the same materials.  All of the paper was inked on the edges with brown chalk ink from Studio G.  I hope all of you like this little card.  Please leave any comments you wish to leave.  I always love to hear from you!  Have a great week and stay crafty!

Hair: GB8, GB10, EB5
Skin: FS2, FS3, TN2
Cheeks: PP1

No comments: