Cupcake Wishes and Sprinkle Dreams

This card was made for the MFTWSC80 sketch challenge.  I recently purchased this little cutie from MFT, and I was inspired to use her this week!  For the card base, I used Kraft cardstock.  The DP is "Pretty Party" by Crate Paper.  I colored her using my Spectrum Noir markers.  The top of the cupcake is paper pieced using the same great paper line.  I added some sparkle with my Stickles to both the cupcake bottom and top.  I wanted to create the feel of a foil cupcake liner.  The twine is from MME and the round embellishments were created using my Epiphany Crafts Shape Studio (Round 14).  I created the scallop border using my MFT Scallop Border Die.  I then embossed it using my Swiss Dots Cuttlebug folder.


 The inside was finished using all of the same materials. 


I hope all of you enjoy this little creation.  Have a great week, and as always stay crafty!

Hair: CT1, CT3, CT4
Dress and Shoes: CR4, CR6
Skin: FS2, FS3, TN2
Cheeks: PP1

1 comment:

Heather Rogers said...

She is so darn cute! Love the sparkly cupcake and scalloped border. :)