Fairy Tale Love

Hi everyone!  The weather has been really cruddy here in MN, which ruined my original Memorial Day weekend plans but has allowed me to spend some time card making.  I decided to make this card for the sketch challenge over at There She Goes this week.  I was so happy to get to use this cute stamp set (Heartfelt Thanks) for the first time finally.  As you can see below I turned the sketch on its side to make a horizontal card because it fit better with the image.



I think it turned out pretty cute! I hope you enjoy, and thanks for visiting my blog!  Have a wonderful Memorial Day and stay crafty!

Stamps: TSG Heartfelt Thanks; AmyR Wedding Sentiments II
Paper: Papertrey Ink cardstock; Pebbles Family Ties
Ink: Copic markers; Versafine Onyx Black; Memento Tuxedo Black
Twine: MME
Embellishments: CTMH Licorice pearls; Ranger Stickles in Crystal

No comments: