Sunny Day Note

Hi everyone!  I created this Cute little card for this weeks reminder to participate in the Anything Goes Challenge over at ATS.  I am also submitting this for the newest Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge.  Karen's sketches are just the greatest aren't they?  All of the supplies I used are listed below. I hope you enjoy and have a wonderful week.



Stamps: Sweet November Fairwee Mia's Kite; AmyR Stamps Sunny Sentiments
Paper: Papertrey Ink Cardstock; Basic Grey Mint Julep; Crate Paper Maggie Holmes
Dies: Die-Namics Open Bracket Border 
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black; Brilliance Graphite Black; Copic Markers
Embellishments: May Arts Textured Two Tone Fuchsia/Pink; The Paper Studio Gems; Stickles Crystal; Liquid Pearls Daffodil

2 comments:

Mary said...

So pretty. I love those bright and cheery colors.

Amber Milone said...

Thanks Mary!