A little Halloween Fun

Hi all,
This is the card I created this week for the Wednesday sketch challenge from My Favorite Things.  I had so much fun playing with some new goodies I purchased!  I used one of the cute new stamp sets from MFT called Bewitching.  The paper is a new release from Teresa Collins called Masquerade Party.  I colored her up with Copic markers.  I finished the card with a little Bat shaped button I had in my stash. 



The greeting is from the new AmyR Witchful-Ful Thinking stamp set.  I am so happy Amy is now on the MFT DT!  I just love seeing her cards and videos.  I hope you enjoy this card and have a wonderful rest of your Labor Day weekend.

Stamps: ALM Bewitching; AmyR Witchful-Ful Thinking
Dies: MFT Washi Tape; MFT Simply Scallops small; Spellbinders Standard Rectangles small
Paper: Teresa Collins Masquerade Party; assorted Bazzil cardstock
Ink: Copic Markers; Memento Tuxedo Black; Versafine Onyx Black; Distress Black Soot
Embellishments: Stickles Black Diamond; Doodlebug Halloween Baker's Twine; Bat Button

No comments: