Divalicious Birthday!

Hi all!  I created this card today for the Cupcakes and Treats Challenge at There She Goes.  I used one of my favorite sets of theirs called Chalkboard Memories.  I really love the chalkboard craze right now and I had fun playing around with the effect for this card.  I think it turned out pretty good don't you?  I used a fun paper collection from Heidi Swapp called Sugar Chic.  It is so cute and girly with all of the bright pinks and animal prints. 



I hope you enjoy and thank you for visiting me today!  Happy Birthday TSG!

Stamps: TSG Chalkboard Memories
Paper: Bazzil Cardstock; Heidi Swapp Sugar Chic
Ink: Versafine Onyx Black; Distress Embossing; Zing! White embossing powder; Brilliance Moonlight White
Embellishments: Bakers Twine; Felt cupcake adhesive backed embellishment

1 comment:

wendyp said...

Adorable!!! Thanks for playing along with There She Goes!