Christmas Cheer

Hi all,
Once again I am posting a last minute card for the challenge over at There She Goes.  I swear one of these days I am actually going to submit in a more timely fashion lol.  I got a head start on Christmas card making with this sweet penguin image from TSG's Penguin Pals stamp set.  I colored it up with my Copics.  The paper is Christmas This & That from Echo Park.  I hope you enjoy, and it puts you in the mood for the Holidays.  They will be here sooner than I can get ready for it.

1 comment:

Laura Sterckx said...

Very cute Christmas card, Amber! I love the mix of patterned paper and the cute image!
Thanks for sharing your creation at the Simon Says Wednesday Challenge Blog. Unfortunately, you won't be eligible in the random prize draw because you didn't mention/link to the Challenge Blog..