Inside of the Card Challenge

Hi there!  I had so much fun today playing with my brand new stamp set from There She Goes called "No Tricks Only Treats".  I absolutely love Halloween!  It is my 2nd favorite holiday of the year just behind Christmas.  I decided to use the Zombie image because I get such a kick out of the coordinating sentiments.  They are such a hoot.  I colored this creepy cutie with my Copic markers.  The paper collection I used was Haunted Manor by Doodlebug Design.  I love those little Halloween owls!  I finished the front off with a little twine from the Twinery.  The card layout is from the current Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge.


Here is how I finished off the inside of the card.  I used the brain stamp for a background stamped in Memento Grape Jelly ink.  I hope you enjoy my card and have a wonderful fall week.


Stamps: No Tricks Only Treats; Halloween Tags (TSG)
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black and Grape Jelly; Versafine Onyx Black; Copic Markers
Paper: Doodlebug Design Haunted Manor; Bazzil Basics; Copic X-press It Blending Cardstock
Embellishments: Crystal Stickles; Twinery Twine

No comments: