TSG Sketch Challenge

Hi all!  Here is my entry for this weeks challenge at There She Goes.


I used the JFY: Halloween Additions stamp set for this card.  The sentiment is from the AmyR Witchful-ful Thinking stamp set.  The DP is AC Pumpkin Patch collection.  I added a final touch with Stickles and black flat back pearls.  I also did faux stitching with my white gel pen.  I hope you like the card and have a wonderfully scary Halloween week!  Boo!

Stamps: JFY: Halloween Additions; AmyR Witchful-ful Thinking
Ink: Copic Markers; Brilliance Graphite Black; Memento Tuxedo Black; Versafine Onyx Black
Paper: Bazzil Cardshop Cardstock; AC Pumpkin Patch; Copic X-press it
Embellishments: Stickles in Crystal; Black flat back pearls; Bakers twine from the Twinery

1 comment:

wendyp said...

Beautiful job! Love that candy corn pattern paper! Thanks for playing along with last week's There She Goes Challenge!