Go Green Challenge

Hi there Crafty Peeps!  I am back this month for a new challenge over at the Craft Hoarders Anonymous Challenge Blog.  Gloria is challenging us to "Go Green" with our challenge this month.

Go Green
Use this color board (see color board on challenge blog) as inspiration for your green challenge. Make a challenge which has green as the predominate color. Use the other colors in this color board as your accent colors. You may make any type or theme of project that you wish. You do NOT have to use all of the colors represented here, but green must be the star of your project! There must be some green in your vast hoard...dig it out!

I am very sad to say that this is our last challenge for the challenge blog.  It has been a wonderful 15 months and I am so grateful for the people I have met along the way!  The support and kind words mean more than I can ever express in words.  I really hope to keep in touch with all of you through other crafty venues.  If you aren't a follower of my blog already, please click on the follow button to the right and I will make sure to follow your blog as well!


I decided to create a card for my inspiration with the materials that I received in the fabulous St Patrick's Day Creativity Kit from Polly's Paper Studio.  This company is owned by my crafty friend and fellow DT partner Ginny Nemchak.  She makes the best vintage inspired kits for cards and home decor projects.  You should definitely check her Etsy store out if you haven't already.  I added some sparkle with some Art Institute glitter.  I also added some Mulberry Flowers from Really Reasonable Ribbon.  I hope you enjoy the card and it inspires you to join in our last challenge. Head on over to the other DT members blogs and leave some love for them as well.  Have a wonderful and creative day!

6 comments:

Kathy/NorthCarolina said...

I love every fabby detail on this stunning card! Glad to know there is another Polly's Paper addict out there! LOL Her kits are the best!

Gloria Stengel said...

I love how you used the vintage image and ribbon, as well as the well-placed glitter! I am so happy to have had the pleasure of getting to know you over the past year+. I know great things are in store for you. You are an amazing designer! Lots of love from me to you!

creative lady said...

Love your card, love all the elements you added and love the sparkles on the word "lucky"!

Glenda said...

This is just so beautiful! I love everything about it and think you outdid yourself on this one! It has been such a pleasure to be on this team with you. I look forward to seeing what you do next!

Pammejo said...

Love your card and the vintage image is so cute. I have loved being a part of an amazing experience with you designing on the Craft Hoarders Anonymous Challenge Blog. Looking forward to continued inspiration from you.

Debbie Seyer said...

I really love this card! I am so happy that we have shared such a wonderful experience being on the Craft Hoarders Anonymous team together! I am sad that it is over but excited to see what happens in the future! I can't wait to see what you create next!