Really Reasonable Ribbon Bright Spring Colors Challenge

Hi there crafty peeps!  I am back today to share with you my inspiration for the new challenge that is up on the Really Reasonable Ribbon blog.  The theme for this challenge is "Bright Spring Colors".


I was really excited to be able to use a new stamp set I purchased not too long ago from Stampin Up called Indescribable Gift.  I stamped the image on Tim Holtz watercolor paper with archival black ink and watercolored it with Tombow markers.  I then made a shaker card with the image in the background using Blueprints dies from My Favorite Things and sequins from Pretty Pink Posh.  The sentiment was die cut from a new Pretty Pink Posh die as well.  I wrapped Lemon Delicate Stitched Satin Ribbon and also created a triple loop bow with my Bow It All tool.  Both of these can be found in the Really Reasonable Ribbon Store.  I hope you enjoy this bright springtime card, and it inspires you too.  Head on over to the blog to see the rest of the inspiration and to join in the challenge.  Have a wonderful day!

2 comments:

Kathy/NorthCarolina said...

That bow is ooh-la-la! Love this color combo! It's a gorgeous card, Amber!

Migdalia said...

Such a beautiful card!
Have a wonderful day,
Millie
Crafting With Creative M