You're A Star!

Hi there crafty peeps!  I am back today to share an adorable card that could be used for numerous occasions.  I created it using a stamp set from Fun Stampers Journey and beautiful ribbon from this month's Ribbon Club Kit that can be found at the Really Reasonable Ribbon store.


I stamped the star image in two different colored inks from FSJ.  I fussy cut them out and adhered both to a white cardstock panel.  The red star I popped up with foam dots.  I then adhered a puffy silver star to the top of the red star.  I added the sentiment on a strip of white cardstock over the top of the blue star with foam dots.  I wrapped Red and Turquoise Diamond Print Grosgrain around a red card base and also made a bow to adhere to the sentiment strip.  As a final touch I added Robin's Egg and Garnet Perfect Pearls around the stars in opposing colors.  I also added a few Sparkling Clear sequins to the card.  I hope you enjoy my card for today and have a wonderful week!

No comments: