Things with Wings Challenge at Really Reasonable Ribbon

Hi there crafty peeps!  Today is the start of a new challenge over at the Really Reasonable Ribbon Blog. We are challenging you this time to create something with a "Things with Wings" theme.  Here is my interpretation on the theme.


I created this adorable card using one of the new Avery Elle stamp sets called Woodland Wonders.  I colored each stamped image with my Zig Clean Color Real Brush markers and die cut the shapes out with the coordinating die set.  I created a circle window into a wood grain stamped panel of cardstock to create some added interest.  I then popped this up onto a base covered in blue patterned paper.  I layered all of my cute colored images into a small scene on the front of the card.  I also die cut out some layered of grass for the bottom to give the bunny something to stand on.  I stamped the greeting to the top left corner.  I then wrapped some natural colored hemp cord around the top from the 20lb Brights Hemp Cord Set..  This can be found in the Really Reasonable Ribbon store

I hope you enjoy this adorable woodland card.  Make sure to link up your project to join in the fun over on the blog.  Have a wonderful day!

1 comment:

Nancy Hill said...

Very cute little critters and beautiful card.