Happy Halloween!

Hi Everyone!  What a hectic week!  I am so glad to finally sit down and post this card I made, believe it or not, last weekend for the Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge 170.



This cute little Witch is "Hilda & Luna" Sweet November Stamp by Amy Young.  The greetings are from the AmyR Stamps set "Ghostly Greetings".  The DP is Doodlebug "Haunted Manor".  I created the background to the witch with my Tim Holtz Distress inks in Dusty Concord, Spiced Marmalade, and Shabby Shutters.  I colored her with my Spectrum Noir markers.  I added a little Stickles in Diamond to the edge of her hat band and belt.  I paper pieced the skirt, hat brim and hat top with the same paper line.  The flair button is from Studio G.


The inside is finished with the same designer paper.  There is plenty of blank space for a personal message.  I hope you enjoy my card even though I am posting it after Halloween.  Have a wonderful weekend, and stay crafty!

No comments: