Let Your Dreams Set Sail

Hi there crafty peeps!  I am back today with a shaker card that I made using some new products from Simon Says Stamp and Twine from the Really Reasonable Ribbon store.


I stamped the anchors to create a background for my shaker element and then built the shaker on top using acetate and oval Stax Die Namics from MFT.  I used a variety of sequins from my stash to fill the shaker.  I stamped the clouds, boat, and waves on white 110lb cardstock and then watercolored them lightly so the cardstock would not pill.  I fussy cut it all out and created a scene around the shaker oval.  I die cut the 'Congratulations' sentiment from SSS out of red cardstock and made it more dimensional with glossy accents.  I also stamped another sentiment from the same stamp set underneath the die-cut word.  I added a little patterned paper from my July SSS card kit for on accent around two sides of the card.  The twine I tied to the top is Ivory Burlap String.

I hope you enjoy this card!  I really love how fun and nautical it turned out.  Have a wonderful day.

1 comment:

Wren said...

Gorgeous project!