Happy Thanksgiving

Hi there crafty peeps!  I am back today with a fall card perfect for Thanksgiving.  I used a stamp set from Fun Stampers Journey and ribbons from Really Reasonable Ribbon.


I created a gold embossed background with the Playful Leaves background stamp and matted it onto Candy Apple cardstock.  I stamped two leaves with the Autumn Time stamp set.  I colored them with several colors of ink and glazed them with Journey Glaze.  I stamped the sentiment onto a die cut pierced circle and mounted all of that onto the card base.  I added some sequins for some sparkle.
The ribbons I used for the card were Tangerine Satin Swirls Ribbon and Tangerine Diamond Satin Ribbon.  I hope you enjoy my project.  Have a wonderful weekend!

2 comments:

nattyboots said...

Beautiful card, loving the Autumn colors

Amber Milone said...

Thank you so much nattyboots! I am glad you enjoy it.