Holiday Pocket Gift Card Holder

Hi there crafty peeps!  I am here today to share with you a gift card/treat holder I made using products from my Fun Stampers Journey collection and ribbons from Really Reasonable Ribbon


I created a double pocket with Cranberry Bliss Cardstock and my Pocket Card Die.  I assembled it, and cut two pieces of holiday patterned paper to fit inside the front pocket and the front of the card.  I created a notecard for the back pocket with Kiwi Slice Cardstock and stamped a sentiment from the Jolly Friends stamp set onto the top.  I then wrapped some Red Seam binding around the front of the pocket and tied it in a single bow.  I popped up a pierced circle cut from Whip Cream Cardstock.  I then stamped the Star onto Kiwi Slice Cardstock with Kiwi Slice Ink and fussy cut it out.  I adhered down a "nest" of Metallic Silver String on top of the pierced circle and then placed the star on top of that with foam tape.  I stamped the cute little deer image in Versafine ink and colored it with my Tombo markers.  I added Journey Glaze to the nose, antlers, hooves, nose, and scarf.  I fussy cut him out and adhered him to the star.  Finally I added a patterned paper fishtail banner and puffy silver star to a clothespin and pinned a giftcard to the inside of the front pocket.  This would also be perfect for a candy cane or another treat in lieu of a giftcard.  I hope you enjoy my project.  Have a wonderful day!

No comments: