Silver and Gold Challenge with Ribbon

Hi there crafty peeps!  I am back to share a Christmas tag that I made for the new challenge going on at the Really Reasonable Ribbon Blog.  We are challenging you to create a project with the theme of Silver and Gold with ribbon.


I created a Christmas tag using Elements from the Shabby Pink Christmas Creativity Kit from Polly's Paper on Etsy.  I layered the iridescent patterned paper onto a white cardstock tag.  I then inked the church image with distress ink and adhered it to a white cardstock mat.  I then popped the image onto the tag with foam tape.  I cut a length of Metallic Silver String and tied it onto the tag.  I then created a triple looped bow with Shell Gray Shimmer Satin and adhered it to the top of the tag.  I finished the tag with 3 silver flat backed pearls and lots of snowy sparkle to the rooftops with Stickles.  I hope you enjoy the tag, and come join in the fun challenge.  Have a wonderful day!

3 comments:

Kathy/NorthCarolina said...

Oh, Amber! This is sooooooo gorgeous! It captures the beauty of the season perfectly, and your silver bow is the icing on the cake!

Nancy Hill said...

Love the tag and gorgeous picture of the church. Very elegant and festive. The pearls were a perfect touch.

Judy said...

Your tag is so gorgeous!! Love that image and the colors you used for the project. The addition of the stickles on the snow is a great idea. Thanks for sharing.